Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sketch of the day: Karma of the New Mutants

As I had said in the previous post, my Mom had a stroke and I am in Ohio helping her and my Dad out.  She is doing better now but it will still be a long road to recovery.  She was moved into a Rehab center today where it's more quiet and less hectic than the ICU.  She is able to communicate now; she nods, sometimes mouths words and will also rarely speak. She's eating on her own a little bit as well.  Thinks are looking up for her. I was able to take some time today and draw while visiting her in her room.  I started out drawing a woman's face and it evolved into Karma from the X-Men and New Mutants comics.  I was very pleased with how she turned out.  Once I am back home in WA state I will be able to keep up with my drawing better.

No comments:

Post a Comment